Welcome to 5th Grade Back to School Teacher Postcards
The back to school season is upon us. Welcome your students back and make them feel special with a personal postcard! Kids love getting mail, and they will feel super special getting mail from their future favorite teacher. Since the back to school season can be stressful, it means a lot to nervous kids and parents who need some extra support and care to see that their teacher cares. These Welcome To 5th Grade Alphabet Postcards For Teachers are the perfect welcome back for new 5th graders. Can you imagine how excited your students will be to see these show up in their mailbox with a fun handwritten note from you?! Students will love getting these postcards from their teacher. A colorful card showing up in the mail is sure to brighten everyone’s day.
Some features of our Welcome to 5th Grade Teacher Postcards:
- Fun and colorful design
- Professionally printed on 14pt cardstock so they are sturdy
- Makes it easy to send out a small note to let students know you are thinking of them
- Easy to use because all you have to do is write a short note, address it then mail
- 30 postcards per pack
- 4” X 6” so they can be mailed as is without an envelope using a discounted .34 postcard stamp.
- 100% Manufactured in the USA, we use local professional print shops and hand package our postcards.
Perfect for Remote Learning and Back to School
You are going to love how quick and simple it is to let your students know you care. The blank space in the back make these cards a breeze to fill out, simply write your write a short note, address and mail. Save time because these teacher postcards are printed and shipped straight to you. There’s no need to download and print and cut yourself. Teacher Postcards will arrive in your mail box ready for you to fill out and send. We make it easy to stay in touch with your students. Our Welcome to 5th Grade Alphabet Back to School Teacher postcards are just one of the many designs we offer. Head HERE to see more creative options to match your classroom.