Remote Teaching Teacher Appreciation Postcards
Our Remote Teaching Teacher Appreciation Postcards are the perfect way to let your child’s teachers know that you appreciate them – especially throughout this challenging year! These colorful postcards feature a silly saying with bold bright colors on a fun background. Put a smile on the faces of teachers & school staff by sending them these cute cards along with a fun handwritten note from you or your child! A colorful notecard will make their day all the more special!
Some features of our Remote Teaching Teacher Appreciation Postcards:
- Bright and Colorful Computer with a fun phrase
- Professionally printed on 14pt cardstock so they are sturdy
- Makes it easy to send out a small note to let teachers know you are thinking of them
- Easy to use because all you have to do is write a short note, address it then drop off or send in to school with your child
- 20 or 100 postcards included
- 4” X 6” so they can be mailed as is without an envelope using a discounted .34 postcard stamp.
- 100% Manufactured in the USA, we use local professional print shops and hand package our postcards.
Perfect for Giving Out to Teachers Anytime!
You are going to love how quick and simple it is to let your child’s teachers know they are in your thoughts. Perfect for sending during Teacher Appreciation week, at the end of the school year, or anytime! The blank side make these cards a breeze to fill out – simply write a short note! An address and a stamp can be added if you prefer to mail them out. Save time because these postcards are printed and shipped straight to you.
There’s no need to download and print and cut yourself. Our postcards will arrive in your mail box ready for you to fill out and hand out – keep on hand so you are never stuck without one! We make it easy to reach out to your child’s teachers – especially important during this time when your child might only be seeing them remotely. Click HERE to see the other Teacher Appreciation postcards we offer.