Chalkboard Speech Bubble Thank You Cards
Chalkboard Speech Bubble thank you cards feature a fun chalkboard background with chalked in stars and various speech bubbles for kids to fill in with notes of thanks. Designed to help make hand writing thank you cards a breeze, you’ll love how easy it is to say thank you. Hand written thank you notes are so meaningful and will be very appreciated when received.
Some features of our Chalkboard Speech Bubble Thank You Cards:
- Fun chalkboard background with chalked in stars and various speech bubbles so they match our Chalkboard Speech Bubble party supplies.
- Professionally printed on 80# cardstock paper so you feel the quality.
- Teaches children how to send a meaningful hand written note.
- Easy to use because all you have to do is simply fill in and mail out.
- 10 cards and 10 white envelopes included.
- 4.5 X 5.5” so they are the perfect size for a quick thank you card.
- 100% Manufactured in the USA, we use local professional print shops and hand package our products.
Hand written thank you cards are so special!
You are going to love how quick and simple it is to create a hand written thank you card. Simply fill in spaces make these cards a breeze to fill out, especially for children. Teach children the meaning of a hand written thank you note and how special it is. Save time because these Chalkboard Speech Bubble thank you cards are printed and shipped straight to you. There’s no need to download and print and cut yourself. Chalkboard Speech Bubble Thank You Cards will arrive in your mail box ready for you to simply complete and mail. We make it easy for you to coordinate your whole party and wow your guests.
Chalkboard Speech Bubble Thank You Cards are just one piece of the coordinating set! You will save time by getting all of your matching Chalkboard party supplies right here in one place. There’s no need to run around to multiple stores trying to find the perfect coordinating Chalkboard party supplies! Click HERE to see more options for Chalkboard to get everything you need.