Today is July 25th, the official 5 month mark until Christmas. Around here we are always finding fun ways to celebrate every day and make every day a party. There’s always a reason to celebrate something right?! Well today’s celebration is all about Christmas in the total opposite season that we are used to! Here are some fun and fabulous ways to celebrate Christmas in Summer!
1. Have a “snowball” fight with white water balloons from RebeccaMealy
2. Make Christmas Tree Cupcakes from My Frugal Adventures
3. Make Frozen Hot Chocolate from Six Sister’s Stuff
4. Make Snowman S’mores from A-Manda Creation
5. Turn your pool noodles into a candy cane from Pool Care Plus
6. Make Christmas Shaped Pizza for dinner from Rhodes Bake and Serve
7. Have a Melted Snowman to drink for dinner from A-Manda Creation
And I have this adorable FREE printable for you to use to help you celebrate Christmas in July! Print these out, punch them out and use them as cupcake toppers, or use them as tags or stickers to help you celebrate! Share a photo with me of how you used it, and if I use your photo I’ll send you a coupon for 50% an order at my store!